On Facebook, I have noticed a bunch of people doing about me type of posts. I think it is interesting to find out a little bit more about people through the various bits of information. It is always fun to find out some quirky and interesting factoids about people, whether we know them well or not very well at all. I thought I would share a few facts about myself and include some pictures of some of my favorite things. These are in no particular order (because that is how I roll!).
1. This is my idea of a great love story!
2. I deeply love Craftsman era homes! The history, the details, the character…I love everything about them!
3. I can laugh about the same thing over and over again. Even when others don’t think something is funny anymore, I will start thinking about it and laugh all over again.
5. I love sweets of almost any kind, but a blondie with ice cream and maple topping is one of the best, in my opinion. Yum, yum, yum!
6. I believe that everything that happens is a way for God to unfold His plan for our lives.
7. I love fluffy kitties!
8. I took a personality test and found out that I am an INFP. It has been the biggest revelation of my life and has helped me to see why I think the way I do! It has helped me to be okay in my own skin.
10. I found this on Pinterest. It said, “Imagine what life would be like if we could see each others souls instead of what’s on the outside” ♥ Love it
11. I really do have trust issues and I am sure they stem from raisin cookies. Okay, probably not, but I am learning to deal with these issues piece by piece.
14. I met my husband, Ryan, when we were 10 years old. Hard to believe that we have known each other for 23 years!
15. My son, Luke, has lived in 8 different apartments/houses in his 11 years of life. We never had any intentions of moving that many times, but life happens!